Customer Service Training Lead
Energy Federation, Inc., a national leader in promoting energy efficient and renewable energy products, is looking for a Customer Service Training Lead to coordinate and oversee the efforts of the CS training team to design, develop and deliver training.
- Work with managers and supervisors to develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Work with managers and supervisors to develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Liaise with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs.
- Conduct training team meetings.
- Deliver training to new and existing employees.
- Conduct assessment and provide training performance feedback to new and existing employees.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Administration Supervisor and the Call Center Supervisor to analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Assist CSRs with program and contact standard related questions.
- Work with Customer Service Manager and others to oversee a staff of 15 to 30 on weekends and afterhours as restored and required.
- Help to create departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist with administrative duties and special projects for multiple departments.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve customer and training issues.
- Handle escalated calls and inquiries from customer service representatives and customers.
Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated interest in energy conservation industry and willingness to support EFI’s mission statement.
- 1-2 years successful training development experience
- Solid understanding of the techniques of coaching, mentoring and performance evaluation.
- Ability to work alternating 8 AM to 5 PM Saturday shifts.
- Ability to conduct training sessions at 7am M-F and between 8am and 5pm on Saturday.
- Familiarity with and responsible for opening and closing procedures when required.
- Ability to be effective in an evolving contact center environment.
- Proven experience with call center technologies/ practices and methodologies
- Excellent organizational and proven verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of proficiency with Adobe PDF, MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher) for the purpose of training document development and publication.
- Ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
Energy Federation, Inc. offers an outstanding benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance and 401k. This is an excellent opportunity to take part with a leader in the dynamic field of energy efficiency and sustainability and join a fast growing industry. Please visit us at www.efi.org.
Energy Federation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.