Call Center Customer Service Supervisor
Energy Federation, Inc., a national leader in promoting energy efficient and renewable energy products, is looking for a Call Center Customer Service Supervisor to work with Customer Service Manager to oversee a staff of 15 to 20 CSRs including weekends and after hours as required.
- Assess staff performance and provide timely feedback on development opportunities designed to enhance service quality and employee growth.
- Balance and oversee any additional administrative tasks or projects with the demands of call volume and various performance metrics
- Motivate representatives and provide coaching to enhance performance.
- Prepare and deliver regular performance evaluations and disciplinary action when necessary.
- Conduct monthly one-on-one sessions with employees to review monthly performance data and to provide feedback.
- Provide direction to new hire employees as well as seasoned staff regarding operational issues.
- Develop, support and manage team and department goals and set expectations with Customer Service Representatives for Key Performance Indicators and hold accountable.
- Review attendance, punctuality and time off.
- Support scheduling activities and schedule adherence.
- Maintain, develop and distribute reports as they relate to the call center and customer service performance.
- Regularly monitor representative and customer interactions to ensure quality service.
- Coordinate call queues (groups), shifting appropriate resources or activities when necessary.
- Help to create departmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in training for new hires.
- Process weekly department payroll reviewing for schedule adherence, timeliness and attendance.
- Participate in training development and planning to ensure consistency with client requirements and goals, as well as EFI internal metrics.
- Participate in recruiting and retention activities as needed.
- Help to create departmental policies and procedures, and effectively communicate changes as they arise.
- Complete specialized projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
- Foster and maintain good working relationships with other areas of the business
- Participate in occasional off-site events and conferences
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BS / BA degree required.
- 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; in a fast paced call center environment is essential.
- 1-2 years supervising call center customer service staff.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Interest in energy conservation industry and willingness to support EFI’s mission statement and operations credo.
- Uncompromised willingness to set an example with regard to attendance, punctuality and schedule adherence.
- Proven problem solving skills are essential, the ability to anticipate, to act quickly to mitigate potential issues and minimize their impact.
- Ability to work M-F 8am to 5pm with alternating Saturday shifts and occasional weeknight until 8pm shifts, and including flexibility to assist and cover for other department leaders during leave time.
- Ability to be effective in an evolving contact center environment.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead teams to success
- Proven experience with call center technologies/ practices and methodologies
- Well developed sense of customer centric service standards provided with efficiency and a high degree of first-call resolution.
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency with Adobe PDF, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Publisher) for the purpose of business communications.
Energy Federation, Inc. offers an outstanding benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance and 401k. This is an excellent opportunity to take part with a leader in the dynamic field of energy efficiency and sustainability and join a fast growing industry. Please visit us at www.efi.org.
Energy Federation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org